Friday, February 7, 2014

Officially 23, Good Bye Taylor Swift

I was waiting til 9:46 p.m. hit for me to type this out, that's when I was born from what my mother tells me. I'm a 23 year old woman that has a future to look forward to, I can see it so clearly now, it makes me the happiest girl alive. Even more to know a man is by my side no matter what. I love him so much and can't wait to see what happens when I support him and love him in anything he does. I was born on the border line of Kentucky and Tennessee (which the part I was on was Tennessee so... yeah!) I grew up southern and I know I still have it in me, moving around you can tell and hear it in my voice I have a weird but interesting accent. Even I can get words mixed up and speak out of line, I have my sister and boyfriend kicking me for what I say that's wrong! It's all fine, everything is good with them, I'm very happy to be back with my friends and lover, how it was in the beginning and how I came back into it. I'm blessed, I am Happy, I'm going to save up, move out, and have a little bit more peace back into my life, because I want to be on my own (rather I will be with roommates again but they help out more than my ex roommates)

~Happy

"I'm not gonna run away & I never go back on my word, That is my Ninja Way!"




No comments:

Post a Comment